Do you have tools collected over the years lying all over your toolshed, garage or work space? Then look no further than to slatwall magnetic tool holders as your perfect tool storage solution. These magnetic tool holders do the job beautifully, offering you a practical solution to easy organization.
The following article describes different slatwalls, explains the benefits of slatwall magnetic tool holders, and offers the perfect installation solution!
Types of Slatwalls
Most slatwalls consist of MDF (medium density fiberboard). There are also PVC, steel, metal and aluminum slatwalls. You can get them standard, textured so that they look like brick or wooden walls, or custom made, depending on which manufacturer you use.
The Pros and Cons
1) MDF Slatwalls
- These are very common and easy to find
- They are cost effective
- These slatwalls are not too heavy
- A lot of moisture in the air and oil can cause damage to them
- They cannot carry extremely heavy weight
2) PVC Slatwalls
- PVC is durable
- It can be used in many environments
- PVC offers corrosion resistance
- PVC cannot handle temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit/60 degrees Celsius
- It can cost more than MDF
- PVC can be heavy
3) Steel, Metal and Aluminum Slatwalls
- These can carry the heaviest of tools
- They’re easy to maintain
- They are highly durable
- Metal can be a safety hazard as it conducts electricity
- These materials can be costly
Slatwall Size and Grooves
The industry standard for 3 inches OC (on center) spacing for slatwall panels are 4 by 8 inches, though 4 by 10 inches and 5 by 10 inches are available too. There are also 6, 8, 12, 16, and 24 on center (OC) sizes.
Why Slatwall Magnetic Tool Holders Are So Essential
- If you have a wide collection of tools that you enjoy working with, nothing organizes them better than a slatwall magnetic tool holder.
- Slatwall magnetic tool holders are also a great option, as they can easily snap onto your metal, steel or aluminum slatwall.
- You can also install as many as you want next to each other, to make sure each one of your tools is kept safely and securely in place.
- These holders offer dynamic location options where they can be moved with ease!
- Once all your tools are placed on slatwall magnetic tool holders, they’ll all be in easy reach.
Easy Installation of Slatwall Magnetic Tool Holders
All you need to install your magnetic tool holders onto your slatwall are specific slatwall adapter locks that fit the size of your slatwall. Even if your tool holders are magnetic on both sides, and your slatwall is metal, and you can just snap them on, installation is still essential to keep them securely locked into place!
What We Offer
All your wrenches, hammers, saws, nuts and bolts, screwdrivers, tape measures, axes and more will all conveniently have a home that they always go to! Our slatwall magnetic tool holders are heavy duty, meaning they can carry a lot of weight, without the worry of having your tools wobble or slide out of place. They are magnetized on both sides, and their magnets run all the way across without gaps in between. They have a slim, black and long appearance, making them aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Easy to install, it’s advisable to buy more than one should you have an excess of 15 tools.
Our tool holders are the perfect solution for tool storage on your slatwall. Never again will you have to waste your time looking for a misplaced tool, or have the worry of cutting your finger or stepping on a tool that is just lying around. Get organized, and let your toolshed or garage offer the most efficient workspace with slatwall magnetic tool holders!
- User Instructions | Magnetic Ten Frame & Counters – Extended Set - July 26, 2021
- User Instructions | Magnetic Ten Frame & Counters – Standard Set - July 26, 2021
- Slatwall Magnetic Tool Holders? A Simple Way of Storing your Tools! - July 21, 2021