17″ Knife Holder (Fridge/Wall)
Fridge Applicable 17 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Holder – Professional Double Sided Knife Strip For Refrigerator – Knife Rack/Knife Bar With Powerful Magnetic Pull Force (Upgraded Version).
Other versions available:
- 17″ stainless steel magnetic knife holder (one-sided)
- 10″ stainless steel magnetic knife holder
- 24″ stainless steel magnetic knife holder
The knife bar can either be attached to the wall or simply be attached to the side of your fridge. Both sides (front & back) are designed with 3 separate, full lines of HEAVY-DUTY MAGNETS. Avoid trying weak & unsecured magnetic knife holders! (especially for fridge mounting) The powerful heavy-duty magnets on the backside will instantly attach to your fridge, and the strong front side magnets will hold the knife securely in place – there’s no need to shift the knife around for it to hold securely, yet it’s easy to lift any knife off the holder with a gentle pull.
BUY 2 PRODUCTS → GET 10% OFF (Any combination of our store products)
- Product Video 1
- Product Video 2
- What's Inside
- View Instructions
- Additional information
- Reviews (577)
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- 1 Stainless steel 17″ double-sided magnetic bar (Dimensions are 17 x 1.88 x 0.66″)
- 1 Stencil (For wall installation )
- 2 Screws (4.5 X 40 mm) + spare set
- 2 Screw anchors (6 X 30 mm) + spare set
- Instructions – detailed, easy, step-by-step Instructions – In less than 15 minutes you are all set!
Click to view the product instructions here.
The bar is made of stainless steel, iron and ferrite magnets.
The package includes a magnetic knife holder, instructions, 4 screws + 4 anchors and a mounting stencil.
We recommend holding one end of it and detaching the other end.
No. Usually the front side is not magnetic.
Clean the bar with a damp cloth and then make sure to dry it off. Clean as often as you need.
We use a higher quality stainless steel (type 304) than others (type 201). The 304 type has a higher corrosion resistance.
Make sure you dry off your knives before placing them on the bar. If you see rust spots, use water and baking soda to clean them off.
The bar is an all-in-one piece and should not be separated.
Yes. You have 2 options:
- Use the double-sided fridge applicable knife holder and simply place it on the side of your fridge.
- Use strong double-sided tape. Make sure you place vertical strips on the entire back side of your bar (less recommended method).
3.48 pounds (1.58KG)
Yes, it most definitely will.
The distance between the center of both holes is 30cm (11.81")
6mm drill bit. We recommend starting with a 5mm one and work your way up.
5-9 knives, depending on the size of your knives.
Inches - 17 (L) x 1.88 (W) x 0.66 (H)
Centimeters - 43.18 (L) x 4.77 (W) x 1.67 (H)
|Dimensions||17 × 1.88 × 0.66 in|
Stainless steel type 304
Magnetic knife holders
Magnets may interfere with the operation of pacemakers. Keep a distance of at least 6 inches from the magnet bar.